Friday, May 10, 2013

Bueller? Bueller?

Hey everyone and anyone,

Remember how I said hubby and I were moving? Yeah, so, we're going to be driving 600 miles with a Uhaul and an angry cat in less than a week, so I kinda have to take a hiatus to pack up the entire house.  Sorry.  Next post will be May 24, and the one after that will have to be June 7 because I will be making that same trip (minus the Uhaul and angry cat) in reverse to go to my BFF's wedding on May 31.

Also.  Uh. Is anyone actually reading this?

Anyone? Anyone?


I see pageviews in the Blogger analytics but with absolutely zero feedback thus far, I have no idea who is reading it or what you think.  So please, please leave a comment. The new house is going to have a ferrous fridge and everything, so I can print out your comments, laminate them, and hang them on the fridge.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading this and it's very helpful. I'm studying to become a nurse and it's great to have a more feminist perspective on female anatomy than I am currently getting in my studies. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this!

    ReplyDelete